Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tummy Time = Torture Time


Penny: Smashing my face into the floor is supposed to be fun?


Make it STOP!
(Note the indifferent cat ignoring Penny's plea for help.)


Penny HATES tummy time. And I kind of hate the term "tummy time," I mean, it even sounds patronizing. I try to encourage her, root her on, show her how to do it, etc, but she can only take it for a couple of minutes. I don't blame her. If my head were still the heaviest part of my body I would hate it too. Wait. IS my head still the heaviest part of my body?

I think part of it might be my fault for not giving her enough chances to practice, so now I'm obsessed, much to Penny's dismay. Come on Penny, you can do it, lift up that head!



1 comment:

Designing Hilary said...

Awwwwwww! I'll be bookmarking your blog to visit again. Penny is beautiful. And I wonder if our heads are the heaviest part, but I don't think we should remove them to find out. ;D