Friday, May 14, 2010

Penny's 2nd Year, in 6 minutes.

I thought babies changed a lot in their first year, going from tiny infants to robust toddlers, but looking back at the past twelve months, it's amazing to see how much Penny has changed since she took her first wobbly steps.



Song credits:
"Four Winds" by Taj Mahal
"Nobody Told Me" by John Lennon

Side Note: When I was a kid, I remember seeing the video for John Lennon's posthumous "Nobody Told Me," which had clips of him and Yoko and their son, Sean. I tried to find a copy of that video, to no avail. I seem to recall a clip of Sean running on the beach into the water, and thinking it looked like daring fun, since I hadn't yet seen the ocean.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awww... how precious is that?! I love decorating the cat and dancing around with the guitar. That is one gorgeous, happy, smart little kid you've got there, I can just tell. Can't wait to meet her! Maybe this summer?

sharnee said...

omg that is so gorgeous! so very sweet. It's amazing how many changes there are in that second year!