Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mommy's an Audiophile

In the interest of shameless self-promotion, I'm announcing that I've started another blog. You know, because one isn't enough fun. But I was driving recently and was thinking about how my fantasy of having my own show on the radio may never come true. So maybe this is the next best thing. Like you don't have enough blogs to keep track of already! ;)

And don't worry, I don't think Penny's blog will suffer. I still have lots to write about her.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new blog. I've been neglecting my 2 month old second blog already. I have lots of ideas for it, but I'm time limited.
I hope your's does better, and will be making use of it. I really like good music, but am incredibly lazy about finding it, so I trust your judgement bringing it to me.