Monday, September 1, 2008

Bebe Pod



Penny has the misfortune of having a mother who PUSHES her like crazy, which will probably lead to problems later. I bought her a "Bebe Pod" when she was 2 months old, and even though the box clearly says "ages 3 to 14 months, " I had to try it. It didn't work. Penny listed to one side and gave me a look as if to say, "You've got to be kidding me, I can barely hold my head up." So of course, as soon as she turned 3 months old, I busted it out again.

She did pretty well! I like how she curls her toes when she sits in it. This picture cracks me up:



Her profile, her hair, her pinky finger, the look of disbelief on her face. Now, look at the above picture and imagine Britt pushing her around while making engine revving noises. Vrrroooom! Hilarious.

Later, I figured out how to adjust the little tray, so that the toy is easier to reach.



Penny: "I'm working my core!"

** I also LOVE both of the onesies in these pics and I will be sad when Penny can't wear them anymore!

No comments: